Thursday, August 22, 2013

My thought of being study overseas

After finish this semester, i am counted to being study in Perth for almost 2 years. What is my thought of being able to study overseas and how can i overcome my homesick and boyfriend'sick?haha...
Study overseas is actually one of my dream when i was a kids, i keep telling myself if i got the opportunity to study oversea, wherever it is, i must go for it.
Indeed, i had achieved it. After another semester i will be graduated and i will be an official oversea graduated student. I am not showing off that am a oversea student, but i am just proud to myself that i had achieved my dream which lots people may couldn't even to think about. I am cherish and glad that i have this opportunity to do so, the most thankful person that i have to thanks to is my dad, he is the one who give the opportunity to me to go for my dream and i keep telling myself no matter what was happened, i must finish my study here and i am doing hard to achieving it. Always telling myself "Gambateh Jenell, you can do it!" to motivated myself. It do really works though. lol...

Homesick?Boyfriendsick?
It is unavoidable...whenever i back from Malaysia for my holidays, surely i will homesick and boyfriend sick because i am going to be alone again in here!
Sometimes, i do really worried is my boyfriend is going to leave me? Why he didnt find me?What am i suppose to talk with him?What is he doing? etc etc....lots lots question running in my mind. Undeniable, sometime i do really less confidence in keeping a relationship. However, i believed in my boyfriend, thats i believe that we could go through this long distance relationship's hard time. Trust do really important in this long-distance relationship. So, whenever the less confidence Jenell pop-up, i will  pushing her far far far far away to build back my confidence. Lol... 
Anyway, study oversea is fun and experienced. I believe through succeed you have to go through lots of frustration. 
Hey there...the naughty Boyfriend!!Are you looking at this? Must wait be back u know...dont act naught there, if not you will know....lol...
He must be proud of me if i am graduated!!!hehe...
Love him always...muackss
And my family...I'll be back very soon!!!

XOXO
Till then...

Picture took in Rottnest Island@Perth....I miss beach!!




No comments:

Post a Comment