Friday, August 16, 2013

Hope to work!!!

Its been almost 3 weeks i back in Perth from Malaysia. Continuing boring and drama day everyday after class...Start feeling 'sien' when the life keep going like this, it seems like wasting my time although there are assignment to go during this semester, but then i still got lots extra time to spend and i really hope i could able to get a job here in Perth.
Everyday dreaming about getting a job, earning extra pocket money then i would able to get more things that i wish to have such as bagssss, shoesssss,clothessss and another thing is ask my boy come to visit me then we can go for a vacation. How good it will be....just if i can get a job!!
Oh God...can you please help me to make this dream come true?I promise that in the same time i will study hard...really hope that i can get a part-time job here....
God Bless Me!!!

By the way...miss my boy!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment